Our staff are our most valuable asset in achieving our mission to accelerate drug discovery and ultimately find a cure for lupus. Lupus Research Alliance and our clinical research affiliate Lupus Therapeutics seek people who share our passion and commitment to improving the lives of people living with lupus. From scientists to project managers, development staff to communications colleagues, LRA is a diverse community of dedicated professionals all working together to achieve this ambitious vision.
Please explore our open opportunities and the benefits of working with us. LRA celebrates fostering a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we are not able to respond to individual inquiries regarding application status. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Life at LRA
We strive to ensure our work environment is collegial, fulfilling, and rich with opportunities for all staff to grow and thrive.
Our generous benefits package for full-time employees includes:
- Health, dental and vision insurance – 100% paid by LRA for employees
- Generous vacation package, increasing over time
- 10 days sick leave
- 3 Personal Days
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Employer-paid life, short-term disability and long-term disability insurance
- Paid parental leave benefit
- Retirement – LRA matching contribution after six months
- Stipend for internet and phone
- Flexibility – hybrid and remote work positions
- One-time home office setup stipend