June 2, 2021
The 2021 TCS New York City Marathon scheduled for Sunday November 7, 2021 is on! With all the enthusiasm built over a year of no races, this year 33,000 runners will run the 26.2 mile course to celebrate the 50th running of this iconic international event.
As the only lupus organization ever to host a team in the world’s most famous marathon, our Team Life Without Lupus is proud to once again represent the lupus community in New York City, across the United States, and around the world.
Running the TCS New York City Marathon for Team Life Without Lupus offers a unique opportunity to realize a personal goal, while raising vital funds and awareness for our research and programming efforts. Each year, Team Life Without Lupus has guaranteed entries in the TCS New York City Marathon for runners who commit to fundraising a minimum of $3,000. And taking part in this year’s 50th running promises to be extra special!
Read Press Release from New York Road Runners Club.
Runners who signed up to run with the Lupus Research Alliance Team Life Without Lupus in 2020 and those who would like to run on our behalf this year should APPLY HERE and contact Lana Munoz at LMunoz@lupusresearch.org with any questions.
All team members will be provided with:
- Guaranteed spot on Team Life Without Lupus
- Complimentary online training program with experienced marathon coaches (July-November)
- Social events for runners and supporters
- High-quality team gear and gift bag
- Haku Fundraising Page (TBD)
- Effective tools to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Advance notification of available spots for 2022 Team Life Without Lupus
- Gratification of knowing you have made a difference
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already have a guaranteed entry?
If you have earned a guaranteed entry for the 2021 TCS New York City Marathon through the New York Road Runners Club or the Marathon Lottery, we invite you to run with Team Life Without Lupus and participate in our training program and social events. Runners at this level commit to raising $1,500.00 for our cause. APPLY HERE.