The Lupus Research Alliance has the only team dedicated to fundraising for lupus research in the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon Sunday November 1st, 2020. This year is not-to-be-missed, celebrating the 50th Anniversary of this international race!
As the only lupus organization ever to host a team in the world’s most famous marathon, our Team Life Without Lupus is proud to represent the lupus community in New York City, across the United States, and around the world. APPLY HERE
Running the TCS New York City Marathon for Team Life Without Lupus offers a unique opportunity to realize a personal goal, while raising vital funds and awareness for our research and programming efforts. And the 50th Anniversary promises to be a particularly special, one-in-a-lifetime experience.
Each year, Team Life Without Lupus has guaranteed entries in the TCS New York City Marathon for runners who commit to fundraising a minimum of $3,000.
All team members will be provided with:
- Guaranteed spot on Team Life Without Lupus
- Complimentary online training program with experienced marathon coaches (July-November)
- Social events for runners and supporters
- High-quality team gear and gift bag
- GoFundMe Fundraising Page (TBD)
- Effective tools to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Advance notification of available spots for 2020 Team Life Without Lupus
- Gratification of knowing you have made a difference
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Already have a guaranteed entry?
If you have earned a guaranteed entry for the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon through the New York Road Runners Club or the Marathon Lottery, we invite you to run with Team Life Without Lupus and participate in our training program and social events. Runners at this level commit to raising $1,500.00 for our cause. APPLY HERE.