June 24, 2020
The TCS New York 2020 TCS New York City Marathon scheduled for Sunday November 1st, 2020 has been cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic. Runners who signed up to run with the Lupus Research Alliance Team Life Without Lupus should contact Lana Munoz at LMunoz@lupusresearch.org for more information.
The 50th running of the Marathon is rescheduled for November of 2021.
As the only lupus organization ever to host a team in the world’s most famous marathon, our Team Life Without Lupus is proud to represent the lupus community in New York City, across the United States, and around the world.
Running the TCS New York City Marathon for Team Life Without Lupus offers a unique opportunity to realize a personal goal, while raising vital funds and awareness for our research and programming efforts. Each year, Team Life Without Lupus has guaranteed entries in the TCS New York City Marathon for runners who commit to fundraising a minimum of $3,000.
Read Press Release from New York Road Runners Club.
All team members will be provided with:
- Guaranteed spot on Team Life Without Lupus
- Complimentary online training program with experienced marathon coaches (July-November)
- Social events for runners and supporters
- High-quality team gear and gift bag
- GoFundMe Fundraising Page (TBD)
- Effective tools to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Advance notification of available spots for 2020 Team Life Without Lupus
- Gratification of knowing you have made a difference
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already have a guaranteed entry?
If you have earned a guaranteed entry for the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon through the New York Road Runners Club or the Marathon Lottery, we invite you to run with Team Life Without Lupus and participate in our training program and social events. Runners at this level commit to raising $1,500.00 for our cause. APPLY HERE.