Maybe you can’t run a Marathon…Or have that as a goal for next year. But you can help run lupus into the ground by supporting our Team Life Without Lupus!
Team Life Without Lupus is the official competitive team of the Lupus Research Alliance, the largest private funder of lupus research in the world. Through our team, amateur athletes gain entry into exciting world-class athletic events and raise funds for the fight against lupus.
This year, 15 runners will hit the streets of New York – including four lupus warriors who battle the disease themselves — while others are supporting people they love.
Support the team or any of our individual runners – help them reach their fundraising goals!
You might want to join our Team Life Without Lupus when they run the United Airlines NYC Half March 17, 2019, or the full NYC Marathon next fall. Check back for details!
All team members will be provided with:
- Guaranteed spot on Team Life Without Lupus
- Complimentary training program with experienced marathon coaches (July-November)
- Social events for runners and supporters
- High-quality team gear and gift bag
- Crowdrise Fundraising Page
- Effective tools to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Advance notification of available spots for 2019 Team Life Without Lupus
- Gratification of knowing you have made a difference
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.